Your Options for Treatment
You are not alone. The professionals at Parkman Recovery Center are here to help you break the cycle of addiction and begin a new life today.
The Parkman Journey
Making the decision to seek recovery can be difficult. The Parkman Recovery staff is here for you every step of your journey.
Individualized Treatment Plan
Intensive Extended Treatment
At Parkman Recovery Center, we utilize an evidenced-based addiction treatment model.
Each client at Parkman Recovery Center receives a thorough clinical/medical assessment with a qualified professional prior to engaging in services. Based on an evaluation of symptoms, history, at-home support system and additional factors, an individualized treatment plan is developed to address varying needs.
We guide clients through the recovery process with a continuum of care that includes detox and intensive extended treatment.
During Parkman Recovery Center’s physician-supervised detox, the body is cleansed of mood-altering substances. In this phase of care, clients become medically stable and regain their energy, which enables them to fully engage in treatment with renewed focus and clarity. Clients engaged in detox receive:
- 24/7 care by experienced medical staff
- Access to licensed counselors
- Proper rest and nutrition to restore health and energy
- Safe and comfortable withdrawal management
- An introduction to treatment activities, such as group counseling and 12-step recovery meetings
Intensive Extended Treatment
At Parkman Recovery Center, we understand effective treatment is not “one size fits all.” That’s why we tailor our evidence-based addiction services to each client’s specific needs. Our immersive recovery experience includes a variety of daily programming delivered in a nurturing, supportive, safe and comfortable environment.
Our highly-qualified treatment team empowers clients with the confidence and tools needed to achieve long-term sobriety through services such as:
- Individual counseling to identify behavioral patterns and triggers contributing to addiction
- Family counseling to uncover and address the family dynamic as it relates to addiction
- Group counseling that provides encouragement, understanding and peer support
- Case management for life skills training, assistance with goal setting and linkage with community resources
- Psychoeducation for a better understanding of substance use disorders
- Relapse prevention to identify and prevent potential high-risk situations
- 12-step recovery meetings that provide the foundation for a consistent program of action
- Crisis intervention, when needed
Still Have Questions?
- What types of addiction does Parkman Recovery Center treat?
- Does Parkman Recovery Center see clients with co-occurring diagnoses?
- Can clients smoke tobacco on the grounds?
Read FAQs for Answers
"Awesome Staff and Facility"
"Completely satisfied, the staff has gone above and beyond to meet my needs and help with goals."
"Not Your Cookie-Cutter Treatment"
"Parkman is always expanding and improving the services. The whole team is focused on continuous quality improvement for the clients."
"High Quality Care"
"They're gonna take good care of you. They have professional people, doctors and nurses. If you want to get well Parkman is the place to go."
A New Life is Within Your Reach
Are you ready to discover how we can help you succeed? At Parkman Recovery Center, we strive to make our services easily accessible. Fill out the form below to speak with a qualified specialist to discuss your personalized treatment plan.